The standing committee in the Office of the Provost will provide a targeted and sustained OER awareness program.
- Sera Thornton, Instructional Designer, Health Sciences Library System (Chair)
- Catherine Baldwin, Instruction Services Librarian, Hanley Library, University of Pittsburgh at Bradford
- Grace Bohl, Student Government Board representative
- Christina Frasher, Visiting Assistant Professor, Department of Health & Human Development, School of Education
- Jeffrey Guterman, Division Chair, Director of Broadcast Communications Program, Associate Professor of Broadcast Communications, University of Pittsburgh at Bradford
- Maria Hahn, Educational Software Consultant, University Center for Teaching and Learning
- Beta Keramati, Physics Instructor, University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown
- Ula Lechtenberg, Learning Design Coordinator, University Library System
- Chiara Montera, Teaching Assistant Professor in Italian, Department of French and Italian
- Linda O’Reilly, Lecturer, Department of Biological Sciences
- Monica Rattigan, Executive Director of University Stores and Strategic Initiatives
- Frank Wilson, Assistant Vice President for Academic Affairs, Assistant Professor of Sociology and Criminal Justice; Past President, University Senate, University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg
Return to the Open Educational Resources overview page.