The Faculty Handbook is based on University of Pittsburgh policies and procedures. All policies and procedures are posted on the University Policies and Procedures website, including links to Pitt policies and procedures on such issues as faculty appointment and tenure, annual performance reviews, appeals, and grievances. You’ll also find links to recently revised policies and procedures, including those on sexual misconduct (06-05-01) and consensual relationships (07-14-01).
We also share answers to frequently asked questions.
- University Policies and Procedures Website
- Office of Diversity and Inclusion
- Office of Human Resources
- FAQs on Policies and Guidelines
- Consensual Relationships Policy
- Sexual Misconduct Policy
- Faculty Grievances Policy
- Faculty Appeals Policy
- Faculty Educational Benefits Policy
- Resources for Faculty
- University Senate