Attending Class in Person
What Is Flex @ Pitt?
Flex @ Pitt is a flexible course structure that allows courses to be delivered in-person and remotely, synchronously and asynchronously, by the same instructor.
- Learn more about Attending Class in Person with Flex @ Pitt.
- Flex @ Pitt Hybrid Classroom Technology
- What a Flex @ Pitt Classroom Experience Looks Like (Below left)
- Flex @ Pitt Operations Under In-person Modality (Below right)
Click on image for printable version and to enlarge.
- Access a more detailed look at each scenario: Full Cohort in Classroom | Rotated Cohort in Classroom | All Students Remote
Strategies for Success
- Top 10 Strategies for Academic Engagement (detailed webpage with links)
Click image below to view and download an overview of the Top 10 Strategies for Academic Engagement
- Student Strategies for Success in the Remote Environment (PDF)
- Tips for a Successful Online Presentation (to come)
Supporting Student Success
Resources for Students
- Study Spaces
- View available Study Spaces and operational hours online »
- Space is also available in the University libraries; check the library hours website for updates to hours of operation.
- Tutoring Resources
- Student Technology Resources
- Top 10 Tech Support Resources for the Flex@Pitt Environment