A list of Frequently Asked Questions for Graduate and Professional Students and Postdocs is also available on the COVID-19 Response site and will continue to be updated.
We have also compiled a list of Resources for Graduate and Professional Students and Postdocs during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- March 31, 2020: April Updates from Nathan Urban
- March 20, 2020: COVID-19 Latest Updates for Grad/Prof Students, Grad Faculty & Postdocs
- March 11, 2020: COVID-19 Update for Graduate and Professional Students and Postdocs: University Status
- March 9, 2020: Guidance about Covid-19-Related Travel Disruptions
- February 5, 2020: Tax assistance program available for post-docs
- February 4, 2020: Coronavirus precautions – graduate students and postdocs
- January 15, 2020: What Is Your Plan for Pitt?
- September 19, 2019: Welcome from Vice Provost Nathan Urban
- September 12, 2019,"Postdocs happy to get a seat at the table for shared governance," University Times
Salaries for Postdoctoral Scholars and Postdoctoral Associates
The minimum salary for Postdoctoral Associates and Postdoctoral Scholars is to $47,476, effective December 1, 2016.
Full-time base salaries below the recommended minimum are not permitted.
For more information, see the Guidelines for Postdoctoral Associates and Postdoctoral Scholars.
CANCELED: Graduate and Postdoc Poster Fair at Pitt Day in Harrisburg
Tuesday, March 17, 2020
POSTPONED: Parenting Resource Panels
For graduate students and postdocs
Postponed until September 2020
CANCELED: Graduate and Postdoctoral Honors Convocation
For postdocs and graduates who received prestigious awards
By invitation only
Monday, April 6, 2020