Join the Graduate and Professional Student Government (GPSG), Office of the Provost – Graduate Studies, and Campus Recreation for a fitness competition just for graduate & professional students!
Watch the Leaderboard
- Teams of four
- Individual registrants will be paired to create teams of four
- Team registration closes March 17, but individuals can register and participate for weekly prizes after March 17
- Weekly and grand prize winners will be determined by weekly step count, which will be submitted via a tracking form by each individual on a weekly basis
- *Tracking device not necessary. An exercise conversion chart will be provided for anyone unable to track or complete steps. For additional accommodations, email Callan Rowe.
- Three weeks: Thursday, March 18–Wednesday, April 7
- The winning team will be announced on Friday, April 9 during the GPSG Virtual Happy Hour
- Every individual will submit step counts via a tracking form each Wednesday during the competition period
- Team step counts will be updated weekly and can be checked via the Leaderboard above
Here’s what you can win! Apple Watch, Fitbit, AirPods or Beats, iPad, Electronic Gift Cards, Ninja Blender, Wellness Consultation + Personal Training sessions with Campus Rec, and MORE! (View detailed Prize Offerings list.)
- Weekly prizes for most team steps
- Weekly prizes for most individual steps
- People’s Choice: Best Team Name (a vote will be conducted)
- Overall Grand Prize for team with the most competition steps
- Additional weekly prizes will be available and will be announced once the competition begins
Register by 11:59 p.m. on March 17 to be paired with a team. Register at any time to compete for individual prizes. Additional details about the competition and helpful resources will be emailed upon registration.
All questions can be directed to Callan Rowe.