Moving – Household Goods Relocation

Departments wishing to pay for the relocation of a newly hired employee's household goods are to contact the University's Office of Travel Management, who will assign the move to a reliable moving firm.

For additional information, refer to University Policy 05-07-02, Moving Expenses - Household Goods; telephone the Office of Travel Management at 412-624-4433; or e-mail