Watch for the latest updates on the Power of Pitt: Building a Healthy and Resilient Community website.
We have also compiled a list of Resources for Graduate and Professional Students and Postdocs during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Postdoctoral Associate Positions at Pitt
Visit Talent Center to search for current Postdoctoral Associate positions available at the University of Pittsburgh.
Salaries for Postdoctoral Scholars and Postdoctoral Associates
The minimum salary for Postdoctoral Associates and Postdoctoral Scholars is to $47,476, effective December 1, 2016.
Full-time base salaries below the recommended minimum are not permitted.
For more information, see the Guidelines for Postdoctoral Associates and Postdoctoral Scholars.
Watch for new events to be added in the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Postdoctoral Training
- University of Pittsburgh Postdoctoral Association (UPPDA)
- School Ombudspersons for Graduate Students and Postdocs
- National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity for Graduate Students and Postdocs
- Office of Academic Career Development in the Health Sciences
- Guidelines for Responsible Conduct of Research
- Provost's Memo on Postdoc Employment Classification
- Guidelines for Research Associates