Join the Office of the Provost – Graduate Studies and a panel of faculty, fellow graduate/professional students, and staff for an evening discussion focusing on mental health.
5:00 p.m. – 6:15 p.m.
Breathing Exercise: Gaurav Trivedi, Sky@Pitt – The Meditation Club
Introduction: Michael Pogue-Geile, Director of Clinical Psychology Program
Moderator: Nathan Urban, Vice Provost for Graduate Studies
- Jennifer Boatz, Doctoral Candidate, School of Medicine
- Jordan Karp, MD, Associate Professor of Psychiatry, Director of Student Mental Health Services, University of Pittsburgh, School of Medicine
- Val Jamison, UPMC Student Health Plans
- Kelli Lampe, Licensed Professional Counselor, University Counseling Center, Outreach Coordinator
- Chris Parada, Clinical Educator, Resolve Crisis Services
- Tyler Wilson, MBA Student, Katz Graduate School of Business
6:15 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Refreshments will be served along with a networking opportunity after the panel to keep the conversation going.
Visit the Resource Table and take information with you.
Say hello to the Western Pennsylvania Humane Society Therapy Dogs